931-231-4505 Parts, Sales, Service for your Protouring, Autocross, Cruiser, track day car and Hotrod
- 1964-1972 GM A-Body Factory Height Front Spring – Set
1964-1972 GM A-Body Factory Height Front Spring – Set
A spring is a spring right? Wrong! When UMI chose to manufacture our own line of springs we went all out. Designed in conjunction with a leading Sprint Cup chassis engineer, these springs are the best in the business. UMI’s springs are designed to add modern handling and a crisp ride while maintaining the factory muscle car appearance. Our front springs are wound from 5160 CrSi premium wire and feature a linear 530 lb/in rate. The linear rate provides consistent handling characteristics which are important for Auto-x and Pro-Tour applications while the increase in stiffness reduces body roll and prevents the “floating” feeling so common with the A-body. These springs are suitable for Auto-x and Pro-Tour applications as well as corner carving and general cruising. The ride height is engineered to be level with standard SBC, Pontiac 400 and aluminum head/intake Big Block Chevy as well as LS power (lightened cars may require spring trimming). The front springs are also suitable for full weight Big Block applications when ¼” nose down rake is desired. They have a tough, black powder coat finish and UMI proudly manufactures these premium quality springs in the USA.
- Designed to maintain the factory muscle car appearance with today’s modern feel.
- Consistent rates and only the best materials (premium Chrome Silicon wire) ensure your cars sits properly for years to come.
- Linear spring rate provides a firm yet comfortable ride and incredible handling.
- No more floating feeling.
- Suitable for Pro-Tour, Auto-x and general cruising.
- Manufactured in the USA.