Viking Smooth Body Adjustable Front & Rear Shock Kit VSK218 97-12 Corvette
Viking Smooth Body Adjustable Front & Rear Shock Kit 97-12 Corvette
Made in the USA!
Viking Performance Stock Mount Smooth Body Double Adjustable High Performance Front and Rear Shock Set
- 1997-2012 Chevrolet Corvette
Great for comfortable cruising, high performance handling, drag racing, and everything in between!
- 19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminum shocks with a clear anodized finish
- Every shock is dyno tested and comes with its own individual serial number
- 5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- Precision machined pistons with PTFE/bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty!
Image may not be for your exact application, but have the same appearance as the shock listed.
Viking Performance Inc. specializes in rod end and spherical bearings, high performance shock absorbers, high travel coil springs, and related suspension components. Viking was founded in February, 2011, but its owners are anything but new to the industry. They have over 50 years of hands-on experience in the racing and performance aftermarket.
Viking conducts all research and development, data acquisition, engineering, prototyping, shock assembly, dynamometer testing, pull testing, and select manufacturing in-house in our 25,000 sq. ft. facility.
Viking's in-house engineering and product development team allows us to react quickly to changing market conditions, and our team members are all active enthusiasts and/or racers.
They understand what you need from a performance company, and provide it with exceptional products, technical support and customer service.