Viking Front Adjustable Coilover Spring & Rear Warrior Shock Kit 70-81 GM F Body
Viking Front Adjustable Coilover Spring & Rear Shock Kit 70-81 GM F Body
Spring rate selection!
- 350 Small Block: Drag Race, Big Block: Xtreme Light
- 450 Small Block: Handling, Big Block: Drag Race
- 550 Small Block: Xtreme Heavy Big Block: Handling
Made in the USA!
Double Adjustable Front Coil Overs
Rear Smooth Body Shock Kit
350 Spring Rate
- 1970-1981 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird
- Small Block: Drag Race Package
- Big Block: Extreme Light Package
Please see application guide below to review
Handling / Weight - Spring Rate Chart
This front coil-over kit from Viking Performance comes with A225 double adjustable shocks, 10RP350 Specialty GM 350lb coil-over springs, pair of smooth body rear shocks, and Spanner Wrench!
This kit is designed for Drag Race use with a Small Block GM or Extreme Light duty use with a Big Block GM! If you can't find the right kit for you, or have questions on which setup is best for your application, contact us and we'll be happy to see if we can put a kit together to fit your needs.
- About The A225 Viking Shocks
- Double Adjustable
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: Tear/Bearing
- Compressed Height: 9.45"
- Extended Height: 14.44"
- Shock Stroke: 4.99"
- Recommended Ride Height: 11 1/2"- 12 3/4"
All Viking shocks are double adjustable allowing the user to independently adjust compression and rebound
Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for a comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between
Evenly spaced valving adjustments from click to click
19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
Lightweight aluminium twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish
Adjustment knobs: Labeled with a "C" for compression and an "R" for rebound
Ride height adjustable. Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands. Tight tolerances on threads provides for easier ride height adjustments. Left hand threads between the base and the body ensures that the shock doesn't come apart when adjusting ride height, as can occur with certain other brands
Aluminium, precision machined piston with deflective disc technology and a PTFE / bronze piston seal
Three-step sealing system
5/8" hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod
Each shock is dyno tested and serialized (individual serial # on each shock)
All shocks can be rebuilt or revalved by the Viking factory or any authorized re-builder
Two year materials and workmanship warranty!
- About The B Series Rear Smooth Body Viking Shocks
- Double Adjustable 19 Positions of compression adjustment and 19 Positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminum construction with clear anodized finish
- Coil Springs
- High travel
- High tensile spring steel
- Manufactured to precision tolerances
- Lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate
- Made in the U.S.A.
- About The 10RP350 Viking Springs
- 350lb Rate
- Upper Inside Diameter: 4.10"
- Lower Inside Diameter: 2.50"
- Free Length: 10"
- End Style: Flat
- Powder Coated with a Chrome Appearance
Viking's ultra-lightweight, high travel springs are designed with an expanded body diameter for unsurpassed performance. Over a 25% weight savings over some other brands in the market!
Manufactured from high tensile spring steel with a sleek silver powder coat finish as standard!
Lengths and rates are clearly marked on springs
Lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate under normal operating conditions. With Viking you will not get overlapping spring rates, like you may with manufacturers that only hold a 5% tolerance (a 2 1/2 times larger tolerance window than Viking!)