Viking WARRIOR 67-69 GM F Body Front Coil-Over/Rear Smooth Body Shocks
- 1967-69 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1967-69 Pontiac Firebird
Viking Warrior™ Double Adjustable Shock Absorbers
The Warrior™ line was Viking's first shock offering. These shock absorbers have a digressive force curve for both compression and rebound. This means that forces increase quickly at low shaft speeds and level off at higher shaft speeds. This valving provides excellent low-speed control with sufficient high-speed forces. Each adjustment knob (compression and rebound) provides for 19 positions of adjustment - the zero position and 18 distinctive clicks - providing for a total of 361 valving combinations.
Viking provides easy-to-read instructions with starting points depending on the application making for easy set-up and tuning. The large adjustment range allows the user to adjust for comfortable cruising to high-performance racing, and everything in between. The valving adjustments are evenly spaced from click to click. The shocks can be rebuilt or revalved by the Viking factory or an authorized rebuilder. Other valve options are available, such as a solid piston providing for significant additional compression forces and circulation of the oil through the outer body, thereby reducing heat.
- 2 "A" series coil-over double adjustable front shocks
- 2 application specific high travel coil-over springs
- 2 "B" series smooth body double adjustable rear shocks
- All mounting hardware
- 19 positions of adjustment - the zero position and 18 distinctive clicks - providing for a total of 361 valving combinations.
- Lightweight aluminum construction with a clear anodized finish
- Ride height adjustable. Increased range of height adjustment over most other brands
- Springs are from lightweight high tensile spring steel with a sleek silver powder coat finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- (2) Front springs with choice of 250, 350, 450, 550 or 650 spring rate
- Sold as a 4 pack
- The valving on these shocks are geared for comfort.