Viking Warrior 67-69 Camaro, 68-74 Nova, Coil Over Shock Conversion
Now all these coilovers have the upgraded lower bearing mount
Viking 67-69 Camaro DOUBLE ADJUST Warrior Coil Over Shock Conversion
1967-1969 Chevy Camaro
This valving provides excellent low-speed control with sufficient high-speed forces. Each adjustment knob (compression and rebound) provides for 19 positions of adjustment - the zero position and 18 distinctive clicks - providing for a total of 361 valving combinations. The large adjustment range allows the user to adjust for comfortable cruising to high-performance racing, and everything in between. The valving adjustments are evenly spaced from click to click
Value added features include:
- Hybrid coil spring Made in USA
- Brilliant protective finish ensures your springs stay nice for years
- Choose spring rates for drag, street or road race/auto-x
- 19 way adjustable compression and rebound damping shock suits all occasions (361 possible combinations)
- Every shock is built, dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks have a 2 year warranty and can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center
- (2) Front coil over shocks, double adjustable
- (2) Front springs with choice of 250, 350, 450 or 550 spring rate
Spanner Wrench & Thrust Bearing Kit: Spanner wrench tool is used to adjust vehicle height while shock stays mounted. This wrench is needed to make height adjustments. The thrust bearing kit is designed to be placed between the spring and the spring seat attached to the shock. This makes for easier adjustments since the spring seat is rotating on a bearing. This kit is recommended for easier adjustments but is not needed to complete the installation. We do not recommend adjusting without a thrust bearing kit.
Front Spring Rate Options:
250lb- 11” tall springs for drag race only. Serious lightening required.
350lb- Small block cruise or drag race with lightening required.
450lb- Small block cruise, big block drag race.
550lb- Small block handling, all big blocks except drag.
Warning!- It IS NOT SAFE to install coilover shocks on a factory stamped steel front lower control arm! To properly handle the forces exerted by a coilover on the shock mount, be sure you have compatible heavy duty lower control arms