UMI Performance 1964-1966 GM A-Body Shock Spring Kit 2" Lowering SS203053
1964-1966 GM A-Body UMI Shock/Spring Kit, 2” Lowering
1964 - 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
1964 - 1966 Buick Skylark, Grand Sport, Special
1964 - 1966 Pontiac Lemans, GTO, Tempest
1964 - 1966 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, F-85
The UMI Performance spring and shock kit is designed to lower your car 2 inches while providing a huge improvement in handling and control. These kits feature our race quality lowering springs which provide a high performance foundation for your ride. Premium US sourced CrSi wire is wound into the correct rates for street cruising, Pro-Touring, corner carving or light drag use. The UMI Performance monotube shock features medium-firm compression valving and a ramped up rebound curve to properly control the UMI spring. The rebound valving also controls body roll when cornering and contributes to a high performance ride.
Big Block Engines: An additional 1/4" front end drop may occur on vehicles with full weight big block engines.
- Springs feature 530 lb/in front rates and 130 lb/in linear rate
- Premium CrSi US sourced wire
- Shocks feature race proven construction for durability
- Nitrogen charged monotube shock for great control
- Comfortable yet performance oriented compression valving
- Ramped up rebound valving
- Complete kit Made in the USA