UMI 64-72 GM A-Body Tubular Front Lower A-Arms, Polyurethane Bushings
1964 - 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
1964 - 1972 Buick Skylark, Grand Sport, Special
1964 - 1972 Pontiac Lemans, GTO, Tempest
1964 - 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, F-85
Tired of looking at hammered, crusty lower a-arms with cracked ball joint bosses? UMI has the solution with brand new modern tubular lower a-arms. UMI lower A-Arms are fabricated from DOM tubing with CNC machined tube ends for a precision fit. They are jig built to maintain accuracy and bolt on correctly every time. All critical areas are TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look. UMI's lower A-Arms also feature improved ball joint angle for lowered vehicles and the design provides additional tire clearance. Our P/N 4031 lower a-arms include greaseable polyurethane bushings, premium ball joints, polyurethane bump stops and spring isolators. UMI's extensive testing on the street, drag strip and skid pad ensures a quality product able to with stand all types of abuse. UMI lower a-arms are designed to work with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits without changing the a-arms. For exceptional handling and performance we recommend combining with UMI upper a-arms, P/N 4033-1. UMI Performance lower A-Arms are shipped fully assembled and ready for installation. Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA - USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 4001- Lower a-arm hardware kit includes ½-13 Grade 8 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI Performance a-arms to your vehicle.
- Tubing is precision bent on a programmable tube bender and CNC machined for accuracy
- Jig built and TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look
- New premium ball joints installed
- Greaseable & fluted polyurethane bushings
- Polyurethane bump stops & spring isolators
- Simply bolt-on and go. Fits factory spindle & works with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits.
- Durable red or black powder coat finish
- Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA - USA