UMI 2010-2014 Camaro, 2008-2009 G8 Adjustable Toe Rods, Rear, Chromoly, Rod Ends
2010-2014 Chevrolet Camaro (All Models)
2008-2009 Pontiac G8 (All Models)
UMI’s 2522 adjustable toe rods for the 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro and G8 replace the weak stamped steel arms and soft rubber bushings with flex-free chromoly tubular arms and race quality rod ends. These arms are on-car adjustable to help fine-tune the toe on the independent rear. Rod ends are great for trailered race cars whether road race, auto-x or drag strip. The 2522’s are suitable for competition use and may increase road noise. On-car adjustability allows the factory eccentric washers to be eliminated. Included with the arms are new laser-cut anti eccentric washers to prevent unwanted toe changes (factory eccentric washers are prone to slipping). Available in red or black powder coat. 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- 4130 chromoly tubing, light weight and strong.
- TIG welded 4130 chromoly threaded tube adapters.
- Race quality rod end for awesome performance and zero deflection.
- Race proven and track tested.
- On-car adjustability allows easy changes.
- Laser cut anti eccentric washers included.
- 100% Made in Philipsburg, PA-USA