UMI 1964 - 1972 GM A-Body Tubular Lower Control Arms
1964 - 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
1964 - 1972 Buick Skylark, Grand Sport, Special
1964 - 1972 Pontiac Lemans, GTO
1964 - 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 442, F-85
Rear lower control arms are a must improvement for any General Motors A-Body vehicle. Our lower control arms our designed to replace your weak, rusted, factory-stamped arms, adding strength, rigidity and bushing improvement. Built using strong DOM steel tubing these direct bolt on replacements help eliminate unwanted wheel hop while improving corning and helping much needed track consistency. Lower Control arms feature CNC Machined 0.120" wall thickness mild steel tubing, fully TIG welded construction, greaseable polyurethane bushings and zerk grease fittings all combined to make the best arms on the market!
- 1.500" OD x 0.120" DOM mild steel tubing
- CNC machined for precision tolerances and accuracy
- Fully TIG welded for superior strength
- Greaseable Energy Suspension fluted bushings
- Reinforced sway bar holes
- Durable long lasting powder coat finish
- Features Reinforced Sway Bar Holes - Works with OEM Sway Bar and Most Aftermarket Sway Bars
Easy 1-hour bolt on installation requires no drilling, uses OEM hardware.