Ridetech 1978-1988 G-Body StreetGRIP Suspension System
Upgrade your 1978-1988 G-Body with our StreetGRIP suspension kit for improved handling, ride quality and lowered stance. It's the perfect upgrade for your Monte Carlo, Malibu, Cutlass, Regal, Grand National, T-Type, Grand Prix, 442 or Hurst Olds. StreetGRIP offers direct replacement installation. StreetGRIP includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, heavy duty swaybars, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance.
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front and rear coilsprings offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Dropped spindles lower ride height.
- Tall balljoints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger swaybars minimize unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance.