Ridetech 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird StreetGRIP Suspension System
This 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird StreetGRIP suspension kit updates your car with modern handling, exceptional ride quality and lowered ride height. StreetGRIP suspension is the perfect solution for restored muscle cars as well as mild customs like restomods and pro-touring street machines. StreetGRIP is a complete easy-to-install solution. A direct replacement for original style suspension, StreetGRIP includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, a heavy duty swaybar, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks offer rebound adjustment and provide the ultimate in ride quality and handling.
- Composite leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coilsprings offer the best of both worlds ... ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall balljoints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower Ball Joints
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance..
StreetGrip System Includes Dual Rate front Coilsprings, Composite Leaf Springs, HQ Series Adjustable Monotube Shock Absorbers, Heavy Duty front Swaybar, Delrin Control Arm Bushings, Tall upper ball joints, lower ball joints, Delrin leaf spring bushings, rear shackles, hardware and instructions.