Bolt-On 4 Link Rear Suspension System for 1999-2006 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD (2007 Classic). Also known as the GMT800 platform. Includes upper and lower bars, panhard bar, mounting brackets, C-notches & hardware. When used with pair of RideTech CoilOvers or Shockwaves this 4 Link system will eliminate the leaf springs and provide a 6″ drop at ride (9″ drop fully deflated with Shockwaves).
- Greatly improves ride quality and lowers your truck.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center, and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Compatible with Coil-Over and Shockwaves. Air or static drop, it’s your choice.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations