67-69 Chevy Camaro Tubular Upper Lower Control Arms Viking 450lb Coil Over Kit
LIMITED Quantity of THESE kits... American made arms, American made Viking shocks, American made Viking springs
WE use only VIKING coilover springs, some vendors use a cheaper spring to save money, and those springs sag and ride rougher because they are inaccurate on spring rates...
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Upper and Lower Tubular A-Arms with Viking 450lb. Double Adjustable Coil Over Kit
Tubular Control Arms:
- Complete set of four fully assembled tubular A-arms
- Come installed with factory style ball joints
- Billet cross shaft and pivot sleeves
- Interlocking shaft and sleeve design
- Made from 1-1/4" 120 Wall DOM tubing and 1-1/2" 188 Wall pivot barrels
- Round cross section adds torsional rigidity
- Helical stamped coil mount
- Shock mount is incorporated into the stamped coil mount
- Accepts OE and aftermarket swaybars
- Patented self-lubricating delrin bushings that will not squeak
- Black powder coat finish
- Compatible with both coil springs or coilover setups
- Made in the USA
Viking Coil Over Kit:
- 450lbs spring rating
- Viking double adjustable shocks allow user to independently adjust compression and rebound
- Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between
- Evenly spaced valving adjustments from click to click
- 19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminium twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish
- Labeled adjustment knobs: “C” for compression and “R” for rebound
- Ride height adjustable. Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands. Tight tolerances on threads provides for easier ride height adjustments.
- Left hand threads between the base and the body ensures that the shock doesn’t come apart when adjusting ride height, as can occur with certain other brands
- Aluminium, precision machined piston with deflective disc technology and a PTFE / bronze piston seal
- Three-step sealing system
- 5/8” hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod
- Each shock is dyno tested and serialized
- Viking Performance Cold wound, high tensile U.S spring steel springs
- Springs are heat treated, shot-peened, and have a powder coat finish
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
- Made proudly in the U.S.A.
- These A-arms come fully assembled and ready to install and are made proudly in the USA!
- The Coil-Over Conversion Kit for features Viking billet, double-adjustable coil over shocks with 450lbs springs.
This highly adjustable race quality shock features dual 19 click rebound and compression adjustment knobs providing a total of 361 possible dampening combinations while the threaded pre-load collar will adjust ride height as well as make the spring stiffer/softer.
The bodies are constructed of high quality billet aluminum and the surface is a very high quality, sleek, clear anodized finish. Viking light weight springs are just as high tech as their shocks.
WE use only VIKING coilover springs, some vendors use a cheaper spring to save money
Each spring is cold wound, high tensile U.S. spring steel that has been heat treated and shot peened with both ends ground and are powder coated, Additionally, they are non-binding "high travel" springs and are 25% lighter, on average versus the competition.