67-69 CHEVY CAMARO FIREBIRD CPP BLACK UPPER TUBULAR CONTROL A ARMS USA MADE
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Totally Tubular™ Upper Control Arms
Our Totally Tubular™ control arms are made here in our manufacturing facility in Placentia, California and are constructed of thick tubing to eliminate distortion from welding and hard use. The bushings are made from our unique patented self-lubricating, non-squeak delrin plastic that will out last any rubber or urethane. The cross shafts are machined from billet steel with zinc plated pivot sleeves and feature an interlocking design that will prevent the hardware from ever working loose even under extreme punishment. These arms come with a black powder coat finish and come with ball joints pre-installed so that are ready to bolt on to your vintage Camaro, Firebird, or Nova right out of the box!
- Pair of Totally Tubular™ upper control arms
- Self-lubricating, maintenance free bushings
- Bolt-on installation (no modification required)
- Heli-arc welded for maximum strength
- Billet 4140 alloy steel cross shafts with zinc plated pivot sleeves
- Ball joints included
- 5 degrees of added caster
- Black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA!