67-69 CHEVY CAMARO FIREBIRD CPP BLACK LOWER TUBULAR CONTROL A ARMS USA MADE!
1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Totally Tubular™ Lower Control Arms
Our Totally Tubular™ control arms are made here in our manufacturing facility in Placentia, California and are constructed of thick tubing to eliminate distortion from welding and hard use. The bushings are made from our unique patented self-lubricating, non-squeak Delrin plastic that will out last any rubber or urethane. These arms come with a black powder coat finish and come with ball joints pre-installed so that are ready to bolt on to your vintage Camaro, Firebird, or Nova right out of the box!
- Pair of Totally Tubular™ lower control arms
- Self-lubricating, maintenance free bushings
- Bolt-on installation (no modification required)
- Heli-arc welded for maximum strength
- Ball joints included
- Stamped coil spring plate will accept coil springs, coilovers and RideTech Shockwaves
- Black powder coat finish
- Made in the USA!