Viking Warrior 4- Link coilovers kit (fits Ridetech 1st gen & 2nd gen F-body 4 links)
Buy our custom valved Viking Warrior rear coil-overs for your Ridetech 4 link these Viking C-207-w coilovers
Kit can be reconfigured with many options
Always choose your spring rate or it will be a default 200, and that's a pretty good all around rate anyways
Add thrust bears and spanner wrench (making shock adjustment easy)
- Viking double adjustable shocks allow user to independently adjust compression and rebound
- Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between
- Evenly spaced valving adjustments from click to click
- 19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminium shock with clear anodized finish
- Labeled adjustment knobs: “C” for compression and “R” for rebound
- Aluminium, precision machined piston with a PTFE / bronze piston seal
- 5/8” hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod
- Each shock is dyno tested and serialized
- Great for comfortable weekend cruising, auto cross, high performance handling, drag racing, and everything in between!
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
- Made proudly in the U.S.A.
- Upper mount: Eye / Bearing
- Lower mount: Eye / Bearing
- Wide bearings are 5/8" ID and 1.25" wide
- Compressed height: 11.10"
- Extended height: 16.35"
- Shock stroke: 5.25"
- Recommended ride height: 13-1/4" - 14-1/4"
- 200lb 10" springs
- Sold as a pair
These Viking double adjustable coilover shocks feature a whopping 361 different valving combinations giving you total control over your suspension and provide the rugged construction and unmatched performance Viking is known for. These particular shocks are intended for a custom coilover application using eye/eye mounting and feature bearing mount inserts. These are perfect for mini-tub or 4-link applications where you need a self-contained coilover shock and spring. They are proudly made in the U.S.A with a two year warranty.