931-231-4505 Parts, Sales, Service for your Protouring, Autocross, Cruiser, track day car and Hotrod
- 1993-2002 GM F-Body Front A-Arm Kit, Road Race, Boxed Lower + Adj Upper
1993-2002 GM F-Body Front A-Arm Kit, Road Race, Boxed Lower + Adj Upper
UMI’s heavy duty boxed arm kit with adjustable rod ends provides a rock-solid foundation for your autocross, road race or corner carving 4th Gen. The lower a-arms fully gusseted box tubing construction, while appearing heavy-duty, affords a five pound weight savings per set over factory lower a-arms. These arms have double shear sway bar mount tabs with endlink set included as well as factory GM pedestal location. Lower arms are compatible with factory, Koni, and other t-bar, stock mount shocks. Upper arms feature caster and camber adjustment with premium rod ends. Laser cut ball joint pads feature improved ball joint angle and increased caster (up to additional 2 degrees – varies by chassis) for lowered cars and come assembled with premium ball joints. UMI’s newest design features the most travel and clearance of any a-arm on the market and is a must for lowered vehicles. This A-arm kit is designed to work with the factory K-member, UMI k-members, and virtually all stock mounting point aftermarket K-members. Crafted with pride in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
Hardware kit P/N 2303 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- 0.120” wall mild steel box tubing lower
- 5 lb weight savings per kit
- Double shear sway bar mount with endlink set included
Pedestal mount fits DeCarbon, Koni, Bilstein and aftermarket GM t-bar
- Double gusset design for flex-free operation
- Race quality high misalignment rod end on vertical mount
- Nominal 2 degrees additional caster built-in
- Teflon lined, high load capacity race rod ends= less suspension friction.
- Adjustment allows additional caster and camber to be achieved.
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use new UMI hardware kit.
- Premium ball joints installed
- Durable red or black powder coat.
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA