931-231-4505 Parts, Sales, Service for your Protouring, Autocross, Cruiser, track day car and Hotrod
- 1993-2002 GM F-Body Front A-Arm Kit, Double Shear Mount Boxed Lower + Adj Upper
1993-2002 GM F-Body Front A-Arm Kit, Double Shear Mount Boxed Lower + Adj Upper
UMI’s heavy duty boxed arm kit with adjustable rod ends provides a rock-solid foundation for your autocross, road race or corner carving 4th Gen. The lower a-arms fully gusseted box tubing construction, while appearing heavy-duty, affords a five pound weight savings per set over factory lower a-arms. These arms have double shear sway bar mount tabs with endlink set included as well as a double shear shock mount to fit most 1/2″ bolt race shocks. Lower arms are compatible with UMI/Strano, Viking, Penske, JRi, and most other race shocks. Upper arms feature caster and camber adjustment with premium rod ends. Laser cut ball joint pads feature improved ball joint angle and increased caster (up to additional 2 degrees – depending on chassis tolerances) for lowered cars and come assembled with premium ball joints. UMI’s newest design features the most travel and clearance of any a-arm on the market and is a must for lowered vehicles. This A-arm kit designed to work with the factory K-member, UMI k-members, and virtually all stock mounting point aftermarket K-members. Crafted with pride in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
Hardware kit P/N 2303 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- 0.120” wall mild steel box tubing lower
- 5 lb weight savings per kit
- Double shear sway bar mount with endlink set included
- Pedestal mount fits DeCarbon, Koni, Bilstein and aftermarket GM t-bar
- Double gusset design for flex-free operation
- Race quality high misalignment rod end on vertical mount
- Up to 2 degrees additional caster built-in
- Teflon lined, high load capacity race rod ends= less suspension friction.
- Adjustment allows additional caster and camber to be achieved.
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use new UMI hardware kit.
- Premium ball joints installed
- Durable red or black powder coat.
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA