1993-2002 GM F-Body Front A-Arm Kit, Adjustable Lower, Budget Drag
UMI’s fabricated tubular a-arms provide a rock solid foundation for your 4th Gen’s front suspension. Our a-arm kit is built to offer increased rigidity, smooth travel, a precise steering feel, and an 8lb weight savings over stock. This kit features a combination of our race lower a-arms and street upper a-arms, makes for a great drag race oriented a-arm kit that is easy on the wallet. The DOM 1-1/4” diameter tubular sections are precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form the solid base. In-house built 4130 chromoly tube adapters on the lower a-arms provide a durable attachment point for the premium Teflon lined race quality rod ends. The strong fabricated upper a-arms use street friendly greasebale polyurethane bushings. The spring and shock attach to the lower arm via a tough 1/4” thick steel shock mount. The CNC machined lower ball joint cup and CNC laser cut upper pad feature premium ball joints installed. UMI’s tubular lower a-arms can be installed on the factory k-member or any aftermarket k-member as well as the stock spindle – making this a true bolt-on product. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Hardware kit P/N 2303 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
Chromoly – Chromoly version uses 1-1/4” 4130 chromoly tubing, maintaining strength and reducing product weight by an additional 2lbs giving a total weight reduction of 10lbs. P/N 230011CM.
- 1-1/4” USA mild steel DOM tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 chromoly threaded tube adapters for thread durability
- CNC machined lower ball joint cup
- Heavy duty CNC laser cut ¼” thick shock mount
- Premium upper and lower ball joints installed
- ¾” Teflon lined, high load capacity race rod ends
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings
- High grade shock mounting hardware included
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use new UMI hardware kit
- Durable red or black powder coat
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA