Ridetech 1993-2002 Chevy Camaro, Firebird - CoilOver System - Level 2
Taking a old-school muscle car and enhancing its performance is one thing, but taking a '90 era car to the next level of performance is another. Our system for the 4th gen F-body does just that by letting youtune your suspension with the touch of a button. And don’t forget the great looking lowered stance.
The System Includes: Performance Engineered Mounting Brackets, 4 Coil-Over Shocks + 4 Springs, with proper spring rate
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available as fixed valve or rebound single adjustable
- CNC machinedbillet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech 2 1/2" coil over springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft