big BLACK friday sale all week! Ridetech, UMI, TCI
- 1982-2002 GM F-Body Tubular Lower Control Arms and Non-Adjustable Panhard Bar Kit
1982-2002 GM F-Body Tubular Lower Control Arms and Non-Adjustable Panhard Bar Kit
1982-2002 GM F-Body Tubular Lower Control Arms and Non-Adjustable Panhard Bar Kit ....sku# 201520
This complete kit replaces your weak, factory stamped lower control arms and panhard bar with our heavy duty tubular setup. These direct bolt-on replacements minimize wheel hop, improve cornering while lowering ET’s and helping track consistency. The panhard bar greatly increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex while the lower control arms help to reduce unwanted wheel hop. Both items are constructed of Seamless DOM mild steel tubing, stronger and less flex then Aluminum made versions on the market. Control arms and panhard bar are both completely CNC machined and fully TIG welded featuring Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings, zinc plated steel sleeves and “on car” grease-able grease fittings.
– Control Arms Built Using 1.625″ x 0.120″ Steel DOM Tubing
– Panhard Bar Built Using 1.250″ x 0.095″ Steel DOM Tubing
– Complete kit Features TIG Welded Construction
– CNC Machined Zinc Plated Steel Sleeves
– Energy Suspension Fluted Polyurethane grease-able Bushings
– Durable Powder Coat Finish
– Uses OEM Hardware
Installation: Installs in approximately 30 minutes in factory mounting points using OEM hardware.