Viking’s specially valved double adjustable rear shocks feature 19 independently adjustable compression and 22 rebound settings for a total of 418 possible valving combinations. They are a direct bolt-on and are intended to optimize performance during auto-x and road race events. No tools required to optimize for street, auto-x or road race. Sold each, one vehicle requires two.
- Viking’s auto-x and road race specific rebound damping curves are intended to maximize spring control and body control.
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- 19 way adjustable compression and 22 way rebound damping curves designed for auto-x and road race.
- Every shock is built dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call for details)