1978-1988 GM G-Body Handling Package- Stage 2.5 with Viking coilovers
UMI Performance brings the best of both worlds together by combining our Stage 2 handling kit with four corner Viking coilover ride height adjustability. The kit includes caster corrected upper and lower a-arms loaded with 1/2″ taller upper ball joints, heavy duty UMI sway bars with new end links and greaseable bushings, rear tubular upper and lower control arms, replacement rear end housing bushings, heavy duty tubular frame braces, plus all necessary hardware. Ride height is adjustable from stock to 2″ below stock ride height. The Viking shocks feature 19 settings in both compression and rebound. Kit features our most popular combination of 450lb/in front and 125 lb/in rear springs. 100% Made In USA.
UMI’s Stage 2 Handling Kit Includes:
- 3031 – Tubular lower front a-arms with polyurethane bushings.
- 3033-1 – Upper front a-arms with Delrin bushings, tall ball joints.
- A204-450R – Viking coilover kit.
- 3035 – Heavy duty 1-1/4” front sway bar with new bushings & endlinks.
- 3013 – Front upper & lower race quality hardware kit.
- 3034 – Solid 1” heat treated rear sway bar.
- 3015 – Tubular rear lower control arms with polyurethane bushings.
- 3016 – Tubular rear upper control arms with polyurethane bushings.
- 3028 – Tubular frame braces with hardware.
- 3000 – Replacement rear end housing bushings.
- 3001 – Rear control arm race quality hardware kit.
- 3049-125 – UMI bolt-on rear coilover kit.
- 7917-101 Thrust Bearing Kit x 2
- 7995-101 Spanner wrench kit
Note: Rear coilover kit fits GM axle housing only. Aftermarket axle housing fitment is not guaranteed