CPP 1967-69 Chevy Camaro Firebird Front Tubular Upper Lower Control Arms US MADE
CPP products ship directly from the manufacture CPP in California and can be subject to warehousing delays and stock issues
1967-69 Chevy Camaro or Firebird CPP Front Tubular Upper Lower Control Arms US MADE
- Complete set of four fully assembled tubular A-arms
- Come installed with factory style ball joints
- Billet cross shaft and pivot sleeves
- Interlocking shaft and sleeve design
- Made from 1-1/4" 120 Wall DOM tubing and 1-1/2" 188 Wall pivot barrels
- Round cross section adds torsional rigidity
- Helical stamped coil mount
- Shock mount is incorporated into the stamped coil mount
- Accepts OE and aftermarket sway bars
- Patented self-lubricating plastic bushings that will not squeak
- Lower control arm will accept most aftermarket sway bars
- Black powder coat finish
- Compatible with both coil springs or coilover setups
- Made in the USA!
This is a complete set of 4 fully assembled CPP Totally Tubular A-arms for 67-69 Camaro and Firebird and 68-74 Nova.
These arms come installed with factory style ball joints and the lower control arm will accommodate most aftermarket sway bars on the market and are compatible with both coil springs and coilover setups.
Additionally, the lower control coil spring pocket is in the stock/factory location and will not lower the car like other vendors control arm do.
These A-arms come fully assembled and ready to install and are made proudly in the USA!
these arms come with the MOOG Problem Solver ball joints
MOOG PROBLEM SOLVER BALL JOINTS
Steer smooth and steady with the innovative, ultra-durable design and prolonged performance promised by MOOG's Problem Solver ball joints. Established in 1919, MOOG is a leading developer of steering and suspension parts for the automotive aftermarket.
- Engineered with larger housing for tighter ball joint fit
- Solidly manufactured with forged steel
- Equipped with cover plate to prevent excess radial and axial stud movement
- Powdered metal gusher bearing resists wear and allows grease to flow more freely
- Full-ball stud designed with grease grooves and smooth 360-degree range of movement
- Multiple vehicle-specific applications covered
- Neoprene sealed boot and grease-relief valve protects against dirt and harsh conditions