vikings bolt-in rear coilover kit Uses UMI brackets and allows full ride height, spring rate and damping adjustability while trailing arm adjustment enables fine tuning of instant center. The upper mount reinforcement is a direct bolt-in and holds a true 2-1/2” racing coilover with T-Bar. The FEA designed, and race proven, lower bracket bolts in using the standard trailing arm mounting hole as well as an additional reinforcement hole normally used by the standard rear shock. The 2-hole trailing arm adjustment enables fine tuning of instant center location for drag launch or auto-x/road race rear steer tuning.
The Viking shock is 19-way adjustable in both compression and rebound and ensures the perfect setting for every application. The 2-1/2” coilover springs are available in 14” 110lb for drag use, 12” 125lb for street use and 12” 150lb for auto-x/road race. 100% designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA-USA and always US materials.
Installation and Performance: Rear coilover kit is designed for 1” to 3” lowering. When used for drag racing we recommend insurance welding the brackets to the rear end. Vehicles running 10.50 or faster or running slicks require welding. Bolted brackets are suitable for street performance, auto-x and road race.
- Brackets manufactured entirely from 3/16” Made In USA mild steel.
- Laser cut for consistency and a precise fit.
- Powder coated black for a long lasting finish.
- Viking Warrior double adjustable shocks offer 19 compression and 19 rebound adjustments.
- Viking Crusader valving available for Pro-Tour and Drag specific applications.
- 3 spring rate options depending upon application.
- Built in control arm relocation allows instant center tuning.
- 100% Bolt in design.
- Designed, tested, manufactured and raced in Philipsburg, PA-USA
Spanner Wrench & Thrust Bearing Kit: Spanner wrench tool is used to adjust vehicle height while shock stays mounted. This wrench is needed to make height adjustments. The thrust bearing kit is designed to be placed between the spring and the spring seat attached to the shock. This makes for easier adjustments since the spring seat is rotating on a bearing. This kit is recommended for easier adjustments but is not needed to complete the installation.
We do not recommend adjusting height on the car without a thrust bearing kit.