Wilwood Complete Superlite Brake System for GM A/F/X Body Cars
Wilwood Complete Superlite Brake System with 13" Rotors. Fits most 17" and larger wheels, verify fitment with template.
- Front Superlite 6 Piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Front 12.88" Rotors, 1.1" thick, Drilled and Slotted
- Front -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Rear Superlite 4 piston Calipers (Red or Black)
- Rear 12.88" Rotors, 1.1" thick Drilled and Slotted with parking brake assembly
- Rear -3 Stainless Steel Braided Lines with fittings
- Parking Brake Cables
- 1967-1969 Camaro & Firebird with stock or RideTech spindles.
- 1968-1974 Nova with stock or RideTech spindles.
- 1964-1972 GM "A" Body with stock or RideTech spindles.
- 1970-1981 Camaro & Firebird with RideTech spindles
This Brake System is offered for 3 different axle flanges:
- 10 & 12 Bolt Chevy with 2.75" or 2.81" Offset (Kits are also available for 2.91" offset axle and rearends using C-Clip eliminator conversions)
- 9" Ford - Big Ford - New Style / Torino with 2.5" Offset (Other variations also available)
- Currie Pro-Touring Floater
When converting from drum brakes to disc brakes a new Master Cylinder is required. The Wilwood Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is great looking all-in-one solution. They are available in 3 finishes; Bare, Black E-Coat and Media Burnished. Bore size selection is important to create the desired pedal feel, we have found the information below to be a good rule of thumb.
- 11"-12" rotors with Manual Brakes - 15/16" Bore
- 11"-12" rotors with Power Brakes - 1" Bore
- 13-14" rotors with Manual Brakes - 7/8" Bore
- 13-14" rotors with Power Brakes - 1" Bore