Ridetech Front TruTurn System for 1970-1981 Camaro & Firebird
Front TruTurn System for 1970-1981 Camaro / Firebird. Includes upper and lower StrongArms, tall spindles, steering arms, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, billet tie rod adjusters, center link, idler arm and pitman arm.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- A TruTurn was added to this kit that includes tall spindles, steering arms, tall inner tie rods, billet tie rod adjusters, inner rods and a centerlink. They work together to provide minimized bumpsteer and improve camber gain.
* This spindle is design for use with 1967-1969 Camaro brakes systems.
* Fits 15" to 17" wheels with a maximum 4.5" backspacing
* Fits up to 18" x 10" wheels with with 6" backspacing.
* The exact wheel sizes needed on your car may vary, you must measure your car with the supension and brakes installed.