Hotchkis Tuned 1.5 Street Performance Series Shock 4 Pack 67-69 GM F-Body
- Adjustable: No
- Compressed Length: 9.050 in. Front / 11.250 in. Rear
- Dust Shield Included: No
- Extended Length: 14.000 in. Front / 18.500 in. Rear
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Rod Diameter: 0.500 in.
- Bolt-On Performance Shocks Produce Balance Ride/Superior Handling
- Lightweight/Seamless Aluminum Monotube Body
- Dual Seals Guide A .500 in. Chrome Plated Shaft
- CNC Machined Billet End Caps For Durability/Secure Mounting
- Available In Our 22 Position Adjustable Design
- Proudly Made In The USA With A Lifetime Warranty
The Hotchkis Tuned 1.5 Street Performance Series shock absorbers manufactured by Fox have been specifically tuned by Hotchkis ride engineers brining a smooth ride and exceptional control to your 1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro Pontiac Firebird. The Hotchkis 1.5 Street Performance Series shock absorbers feature the latest cutting edge mono tube shock technology in a lightweight smooth-bore Type III hard anodized aluminum body. The shocks feature smooth riding digressive disc technology a high-flow piston specially formulated oil and high pressure nitrogen for consistent performance under varying conditions and temperatures. Each shock is application tuned to offer superior ride comfort as well as vehicle control. For years of durability the 1.5 SPS shock features 1/2"hard chrome plated heat treated alloy shaft subjected to 100 hour salt spray testing. To prevent contaminants from entering the shock the rod guide employs a wiper/scraper dual seal which cleans the shaft before reaching the main seal. End caps are black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum and feature polyurethane bushings. CNC machined cross bars and vehicle specific mounting hardware makes these shocks a direct replacement for OE. Bolt a pair on today and feel the difference.