1968 1969 68 69 Chevy Camaro Rear Disc Kit 12" Rotor Big Brake Red Calipers
CPP products ship directly from the manufacture CPP in California and can be subject to warehousing delays and stock issues
1968-1969 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Rear Big Brake Disc Brake Conversion
Convert your classic Camaro or Firebird to rear disc brakes without breaking the bank with this rear big brake conversion from CPP.
- 12" zinc washed, cross-drilled, gas slotted rotors
- 5x4.75 Chevy car bolt pattern
- Brand new red coated, fully loaded calipers (as pictured)
- USA made caliper mounting brackets
- Premium grade 8 mounting hardware
- Year specific E-brake cables (not cut to fit like most vendors)
- Rubber brake hoses
- Rear axle studs
- Rear axle hard lines
Our rear brake system uses a 12” cross-drilled, gas slotted, and zinc washed rotor which mounts to the factory axle. A Lincoln Continental emergency brake style caliper mounts to the rear axle housing using CPP custom caliper mounting brackets. This kit also comes with an E-Brake cable that will bolt in the original location and will work with original rear ends. This kit is a must for anyone wanting to add rear disc brakes to their vintage Camaro or Firebird!