1968 1969 68 69 Chevy Camaro Rear Disc Kit 12" Rotor Big Brake Red Calipers
1968-1969 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Firebird Rear Big Brake Disc Brake Conversion
Convert your classic Camaro or Firebird to rear disc brakes without breaking the bank with this rear big brake conversion from CPP.
- 12" zinc washed, cross-drilled, gas slotted rotors
- 5x4.75 Chevy car bolt pattern
- Brand new red coated, fully loaded calipers (as pictured)
- USA made caliper mounting brackets
- Premium grade 8 mounting hardware
- Year specific E-brake cables (not cut to fit like most vendors)
- Rubber brake hoses
- Rear axle studs
- Rear axle hard lines
Our rear brake system uses a 12” cross-drilled, gas slotted, and zinc washed rotor which mounts to the factory axle. A Lincoln Continental emergency brake style caliper mounts to the rear axle housing using CPP custom caliper mounting brackets. This kit also comes with an E-Brake cable that will bolt in the original location and will work with original rear ends. This kit is a must for anyone wanting to add rear disc brakes to their vintage Camaro or Firebird!