931-231-4505 Parts, Sales, Service and Other Stuff
- 1964-1967 GM A-Body UMI Street Performance Monotube Shock Package- Set of 4
1964-1967 GM A-Body UMI Street Performance Monotube Shock Package- Set of 4
The UMI Street Performance monotube shock package is designed to bridge the gap between basic street shocks and aggressive racing shocks. Medium-firm compression valving provides crisp handling and absorbs bumps while still providing a comfortable ride. The ramped up rebound curve slows body roll during transition and gets rid of that unwanted floating feeling. A high pressure nitrogen charge prevents shock fade during hard cornering and further increases performance. UMI Performance monotubes feature race proven technology with street friendly valving. These shocks are suitable for street, corner carving, Pro-Touring and non-competition drag racing (contact us for competition drag racing suggestions). UMI Performance shocks are 100% manufactured in the USA.
- Slim body for easy fitment and race proven construction for durability.
- Nitrogen charged monotube.
- Comfortable compression valving.
- Ramped up rebound valving.
- Made in the USA.